• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player on Galaxy S8 Plus

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had a person already help, told me how to manually download flash Player for my Galaxy s8 plus. I followed all steps and then clicked to open and then was prompted to update. Which I did. Then I got this message. Very frustrating I need this flash player for my unemployment website. I have been trying for days.

Thank you for the information.

This site can’t be reached Hide details https://settings.adobe.com/ is unreachable. Try: Checking the connection

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is no longer supported on mobile devices. Not sure what was installed on your system, but it I'd remove it.

If you want to view Flash content on your mobile device you can use any number of browser that render Flash in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adoce chat help told me to download from the archives.  I've tried Firefox, dolphin, chrome,  Samsung browsers. I still get the same message from the Department of Workforce Services website that says it's not equipped with the latest Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player hasn't been supported on mobile, since Android 4.1.  Your Samsung S8 Plus most likely has Android 8.  It's not going to work.

None of the browsers you mention render Flash in the cloud.  You can try something like Puffin Browser - It’s Wicked Fast!  or similar

Flash Plaeyr is only supported on desktop devices, see Tech specs | Adobe Flash Player for currently supported platforms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines