• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player on phone

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get  adobe flash player on my zte phone so I can do  a video visit with my husband but it's saying my phone does not support the plug-in or something like that. How do I get my phone to support it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you could write to zte but you're asking for something that's not possible (installing flash).

google your phone/phone carrier and video call.

[moved from Downloading, Installing, Setting Up to Installing Flash Player]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@ravenb2017

Flash Player has not been supported on mobile (Android, it was never supported on iOS) for several years.  Please do not install anything purporting to be Flash Player from Google Play store, or any other site as it's not official and will most likely be malicious.  Current Flash Player for mobile does not exist.

I would recommend using an app like Apple's Facetime or Google Duo, or Whatsapp (Android & iOS) for video calls.

For websites, you can use a browser, like Puffin, that renders Flash in the cloud.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines