Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player / Opera

New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I use Opera in Version 52.0.2871.99 with Windows 7 64bit. I have installed Flash Player PPAPI-PLug-In-Version 29.0.0.171, but it doesn't works. If I visit the URL  Hilfe zu Flash Player , it shows, that Flash Player for Opera isn't installed. Deinstallation and new installation doesn't solved the problem.

Pleas help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you try enabling Flash Player for Opera: Enable Flash Player for Opera . Did you try viewing some other Flash Content and see if that is working in Opera. You can check using Flash Player Help page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 System shows me, that Flash Player PPAPI-Plug-In-Version 29.0.0.171 is installed.

The Help-Side of Flash Player says, Flash Player isn't installed.

In Opera Flash Player is enabled, but it doesn't works.

I'm confused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point, most of the browsers actively block Flash Player from running by default.  You'll need to go in and enable it.

Ridhi provided instructions for enabling Flash Player in the reply above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am unable to reproduce.  On Windows 7 x64, upgraded Opera to the latest version, 52.0.2871.99, and installed Flash Player PPAPI version 27.0.0.171.  Navigating to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html and clicking 'Check Now' shows Flash enabled:

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 8.01.46 AM.jpg

If you installed Flash Player with Opera browser open, please be sure to restart Opera as it doesn't load Flash without restarting to load the newly installed plugin

You can also try adding the following to the list of exceptions, and restart Opera after making changes

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 8.04.51 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines