• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player or shockwave not functioning properly? Pictures/Videos "Flashing"

New Here ,
May 29, 2009 May 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whenever i'm on the internet and pictures or videos load onto the screen or are involved in the layout of the screen they appear to flash....sometimes flashing is more evident when i'm using my mouse it seems.....

the pictures will fully appear and i believe the video loads and will play but is disrupted, the flashing has been occurring for awhile now...

i've checked for updates and downloaded any that apply...

i have the latest version...Flash Player 10 Active X....and Shockwave Player 11.5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2009 Jun 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue. Some videos will start to play fine with video/audio, then within seconds the video freezes or goes black, but the audio still plays. Would going back to an older version fix this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 06, 2009 Jun 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More information might be useful...

What platform?

What OS version?

What video sites?

Does this happen to all videos, or only a few?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2009 Jun 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my dell laptop came with vista (yay) and it is ALL websites....right now as i am typing this response the screen is flashing....white almost i guess....only the message toolbars with the fonts and other options located at the top of the message and message box itself.....

please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2009 Jun 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem on many websites such as:Youtube, Imeem, Myspace, Facebook, and a local news website.

On Youtube the videos eithers freeze after a few seconds on the last image played or they dance all over the screen with distorted views of the video. They are also out of sync with the audio. On Imeem the video seems to get stuck and then it plays but it gets suck again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2009 Jun 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem on me. In this time i saw that CPU load is loaded about 90%-100% only when i have opened an website with flash player aplications(menus, movies) even if i minimize them.

My system specs:

OS.: Windows XP Home Edition SP 3

CPU: Intel P4 - 2,8 Ghz

RAM: 2 Gb (Dual Channel)

Video Card: Ati X600 (Gigabyte) - 128 Mb PCI X-press 1.6

My OS is fresh installed.

I'm waiting for some help.

Edit:

I found where my problem was. Even soundcard was proprely installed, the problem was that soundcard's software didn't kept the output device (headphones or speakers) selected by me. After i selected the output device from soundcard's software, my CPU load was changed from 90%-100% to 1%-3% and flash movies or menus working properly on every site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines