Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player package file & execution without internet

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I Unable to install Flash Player 18+ version without internet. I able to downloaded Exe file but unable to install the same without internet.

kindly suggest if possible and where we can get full setup file to install

Thanks

Suresh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

Links to the offline installers are at the bottom of the guide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I follow your answer to download the offline flashplayer installer  28.0.0.161 for windows,but still need to connect the internet.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

kindly suggest if possible and where we can get offline flashplayer installer  28.0.0.161 for windows

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please specify the name of the offline installers that you have downloaded. Also, do you get any error message while trying to install the player. Please provide the same, if yes.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines