• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Password

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have been trying to deal with this problem for several hours and am getting very frustrated.  I could be wrong but it seems like a simple problem.

I can't find my password for Flash Player and can't find a way to get it or a new one. ?  Please help  - Brock

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

1 - Flash Player is FREE and does not require a password Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

2 - When asked for a password while installing on a Mac, that is your Mac asking for your Mac password to prove that you have permission to install the program

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 - Flash Player is FREE and does not require a password Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

2 - When asked for a password while installing on a Mac, that is your Mac asking for your Mac password to prove that you have permission to install the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reply: Thank You- this is helpful — Brock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines