• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player plugin blocked issue

New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so I'm totally stuck. I was playing on neopets.com some flash games and everything was working fine. then all of a sudden it stopped working for no reason that I know of. When I try to load the game, in the address bar on the right side near the star symbol for saving favorites it says Plugin Blocked with a picture of a little black puzzle piece with a red box with a white X in the middle of it. I've clicked on the 'i' in the circle on the left and allowed flash, i've clicked on the icon on the right that says it is blocked and clicked on 'run flash this time' and i've also clicked on the manage and nothing is under blocked section and i added www.neopets.com to the allow section. i've uninstalled flash, reinstalled it twice, restarted computer and still nothing.

Now for the strange part, this has happened twice.......ya, it fixed itself in the morning and I thought it was fixed, but a day later the same thing happened and then again in the morning it worked to load the game. although when the game loaded, it still had that little black puzzle piece with the X on it in the address bar saying Plugin Blocked..yet the game loaded. That was this morning. Now it is late at night and again it is not working. I have no clue what to do now.

I am using Chrome, and I have Windows 10 if you need that info. I hope someone is able to help me figure this out, it is so frustrating

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does it make the same with opera, firefox or edge?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not tried any other. I only use chrome. I really would like to know how to fix it on chrome if possible. ..

(signature deleted by mod)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying other browsers will help much faster to target your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, i really don't know much about computers, so i have no idea how to get those other systems. but i'll google and try and figure out how to get them on my computer and then get back to you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, it doesn't work in opera, and i tried edge and it got past the ads but stopped short of loading the game. but I don't think Edge is really installed, as it said 'try it now'...it didn't put a shortcut anywhere I can see for it, so not sure if it downloaded or that was just a trial thing. still trying to figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to completely remove flash PPAPI plugin reboot your computer, and the go to your website then redirect to flash download and install it again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it seems to be working with microsoft edge now, i was able to load a game. still not working on chrome though. thanks for taking time out of your day to help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are welcome. However I advise you to do what I said before, just to be able to target your issue as much as possible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did do that...uninstall then restart then reinstall then restart....didn't make any difference on chrome.

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so I suggest you contact chrome and post your issue.

also did you read the articles related to chrome?

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6258784?hl=en

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Robert, I'll have a look at that and ya, I'll try to contact Chrome about the issue. Much appreciated all the help you have given me today. Have a fabulous rest of the day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you have a nice day too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines