• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Plugin fails to load

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi- I am running Windows 7 & Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer 11 on my personal computer.  I have Flash version 30.0.0.134 installed on both browsers.  I have a problem with a website using I.E. 11 only.  I get a message as shown in attached screen shot.  The particular website works fine in my Firefox Browser, but not in I.E. 11.  I have reset the browser to default settings & still get same results.  The website had been working with Flash Player in the past, but not now.  It seems to me that something is blocking the player from loading. 

VipBoxTv.se.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the major browser vendors block Flash Player by default at this point.  Their mechanisms for doing so are all a little different.

You need to enable Flash Player in each browser:

Flash Player Help

If you already have Flash Player enabled, then the content provider is making assumptions about how Flash Player worked in a world where Flash was always able to run at the page launch.  Those assumptions no longer hold true, and they're going to have to update their site to adjust to the new reality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello & thanks for the reply.  I'd like to ask what I could try to diagnose this little glitch in that website.  In your opinion, should I contact Microsoft about I.E. 11 or should I try to contact the particular website for help (which I find no help section anywhere on the site)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In terms of things that you personally can control, experimenting with available browsers and choosing to use what works is probably the path of least resistance.

Contacting the site is probably your next best bet....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines