Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player - Printer's preferences

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem with IE11, it doesn't take the printer preferences and i need to put duplex always.

Internet explorer 11

Windows 7

Thaks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with IE11, it doesn't take the printer preferences and i need to put duplex always.

Please provide more detailed information on exactly what it is you are attempting to do.  Providing reproducible steps (in the form of step 1, step 2, etc) is always helpful.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have configured the printer to print on both sides but IE11 doesn't take it and always I have to mark the option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This isn't a Flash Player issue.  It's a browser/print driver problem.  We're just asking the browser for print facilities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines