Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player problems with al internet browsers

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having troubles with some websites and adobe flash player after an update from windows 10.

I helper from microsoft looked at my problem and tried to solve it, but couldn't. She says the problem situates with adobe flash player and she advised me to contact adobe. I have the following problems:

• * on one website I would like to open a booklet with flash player, but when I click on it, it gives me the message that i need to update flashe player.

When I click on that link, i get the message that flash player is integrated for internet explorer in windows ten and i do'nt have to install it. It tells me to check my setting options but everything is set rightly.

So i can not open the booklet in any way and i'm stuck.

• on another website, a friend of mine sees different tab pages with hiking possibilities, I only see an empty screen...

• On another website, I constantly get the message that internet is not reacting because of a long lasting script.

Al these problems occur in any browser, internet explore, google chrome and mozzilla Firefox.

• The helper from microsoft took over my computer for an hour, tried a lot of things, but concluded that the problem was bigger than expected and could be brought back to flash player.

--> : Oke duidelijk, het probleem wat u heeft is ingewikkelder dan gedacht, ik raad u aan
voor dit probleem contact op te nemen met Adobe, zij kunnen u wellicht verder
helpen. Helaas kunnen we u niet meer terug zetten naar de vorige versie gezien
de return date voor 10 dagen was en dat is nu verstreken, U kunt adobe
contacteren en anders een schone installatie uitvoeren van uw computer (daarmee
raakt u alles wkijt en moet u dus een back up maken)

Hopefully you can help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

I found a solution to my issue. In EDGE look for the "puzzle piece" at the top, click on it and enable FLASH. I am running win10 version newest creators update, version 1703.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue with the latest version of WIN 10 and Edge. Cannot ENABLE FLASH. I used the on line tool, went to advanced settings in EDGE and FLASH is turned on. The problem is FLASH is not ENABLED? I searched the web but could not find the solution.

Has to be simple, other may have the same issues with the latest WIN 10/Edge update a few weeks ago.

Thanks all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution to my issue. In EDGE look for the "puzzle piece" at the top, click on it and enable FLASH. I am running win10 version newest creators update, version 1703.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, the major browser vendors are beginning to make it more difficult to run Flash Player. 

For other folks experiencing similar problems, we'll try to keep these documents current as the browsers continue to change:

Adobe Flash Player enabled but not recognized in Windows 10 Edge

Enable Flash Player for Firefox

Enable Flash Player for Google Chrome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still not working, my flash player is enabled in every browser, but i still get the same notification....

How come?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The message you're seeing is generated by JavaScript on the website that you're visiting.  It does not come from the browser or Flash Player. 

If you know that Flash Player is installed and working, but this problem persists on a specific site, there are a few possibilities:

1.) You're using a browser plug-in that modifies the site's behavior in a way that causes JavaScript to be unable to detect or invoke Flash Player.  Ad-blockers, anti-tracking plug-ins, software firewalls and "internet protection" suites are frequent sources of problems int his category.

2.) The JavaScript on the content provider's website is broken, and isn't properly detecting Flash Player in the context of modern browsers.

3.) The message on the content provider's website is malicious, and attempts to trick you into downloading an installing malware.

There's little that you can do about this from your end, beyond letting the content provider know that their website isn't working, or simply finding that content elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines