Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Running Issues

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I am trying to access some lecture notes uploaded by my Lecturer to Adobe Connect. Whenever I try to load the link I get a message saying that Adobe Connect requires Adobe Flash Player 13.0 or higher to run. I then looked up the pages online and followed the three suggestions to fix it there (manually allowing it access to the site) still no luck. I tried this both on my personal laptop and my universities desktops in the labs there. Neither of them can run the videos for me and both get the same pop up which is weird give uni desktops are up to date with everything and I have done a lot of updates on my private laptop lately too.

I looked into trying to download Adobe Flash Player separately but it says that it runs in conjunction with Microsoft Edge and therefore I don't need to download it. After this I got in touch with an Agent through the online Customer Service Care who directed me here.

I hope that my situation makes some sense I am not the most tech savvy person.

Any help will be much appreciated as I really need to access this content by tomorrow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attempted to launch a Connect meeting in Edge browser and was prompted with a message asking if I wanted to open the meeting in Adobe Connect:

Capture.PNG

I clicked Yes and then Adobe Connect (which I had previously installed) launched.

I closed the meeting, repeated and instead of clicking 'Yes' to launch Adobe Connect, I clicked 'No', and Connect (or Edge) returned a message indicating the meeting had to be opened in Connect.

Capture3.PNG

If you have not done so, I would also ask the question in the Connect General Discussion or Adobe Connect User Community forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines