Flash Player settings in Edge for Rosetta Stone

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system is Windows 10 Creator Update 64 bit

My web browser is Edge version 42.17134.1.0

Flash Player version 30.0.0.154

I know that Flash Player is integrated into Edge. I use Edge to access Rosetta Stone Language Learning. Every time I start a learning session, the program wants to do a check on the headset/microphone. When I click "Continue" to proceed with the test a window pops up for me to set the Flash Player settings.

Adobe Flash Player Settings.JPGThis window pops up every time. Even though I click on "Allow" and "Remember", it allows the access, but it never remembers this setting. I am constantly having to go through this every time I start a learning session. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks,

Chuck Frazer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, that preference should stick.  That hints at a situation where we're not able to write/read our configuration file.

Am I correct in thinking that this is a personal machine, and not one attached to a school or corporate domain?

Also, do you have administrator privileges on the machine, or is this a standard user account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, and do you have the latest updates from Windows Update installed?  I remember a bug from a few months ago that could have caused this if you had it configured to delete the browser history on exit, but that's been fixed for quite a while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines