Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player stopped working

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have Windows 10 and I'm using Chrome as a browser (updated to the latest version).

A week ago I downloaded the latest version of Flash Player (I need it for an online master on the website Master online in Global Marketing, Comunicazione & Made in Italy) and it worked fine. Yesterday I tried again and this error message appeared, saying that my Flash player version is too old:

I tried again and again to update Flash player, I refreshed the page, I tried to follow the following instructions: Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help and Risoluzione dei problemi audio, video o giochi di Flash Player | Windows  to solve the problem but it still doesn't work, even after I restarted my pc.

What can I do to solve the problem?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome, there is no need to download and install it separately.  With the most recent Chrome release, Google makes it more difficult to view Flash content.  If you're followed the instructions on Google's tech note and Flash is still not working, it's possible the issue is with the content provider not updating their Flash detection to the ongoing changes in the browser.  I recommend contacting the content developer and/or Google for assistance (Google Chrome Help​)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maria,

thank you very much for your answer, I'll try this solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines