• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player TroubleShoot

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My flash player is not working properly.  The adobe website says it is installed and when I check in my setting online my flash player is enabled.  Yet when I go on one of my websites it says flash player is not installed or enabled.  I have searched through all of the forums and cannot find a solution.  There is no puzzle piece on the website and I have run out of ideas.

I'm working off Windows 10 version 1703. 

Please Help!Screenshot (1).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for posting the screenshot. It's very helpful.  Microsoft disables Flash Player on Edge by default.  There are usually 2 ways to enable Flash (on a per-site basis):

• A puzzle piece displays in the address field next to the bookmark & favorites icons - I don't see this in your screenshot
  • Content provider includes a link to download Flash Player.  When the user clicks this link, Edge intercepts the call and displays the dialog window allowing the user to enable Flash content.

In your case, try clicking on the 'Click here to view the eTextbook' link or the 'this link' link.  It's possible one of these will display the dialog window, or there might be another link on the new page that does.

For further assistance see Troubleshooting Flash Player on Microsoft Edge​.  If none of the options help, please contact Microsoft as it's their browser preventing Flash Player from loading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines