• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player uninstall problems

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The uninstaller does not recognize my password. I reset my password but it still does not accept it. I downloaded the uninstaller for my MacOS and tried again. Still same problem. I was on a long chat with support but he could not help. He said to post my problem here to get a solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

This is your computer prompting for the password. Use the password you use to log into your computer, assuming the account has administrator permissions.  If not, use one that has administrator permissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is your computer prompting for the password. Use the password you use to log into your computer, assuming the account has administrator permissions.  If not, use one that has administrator permissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Brilliant - problem solved. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines