• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player unistall

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did every step you said but the flash player is still in my google chrome and it says its pre-installed in google chrome and why can't you just have flash player 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Adobe's Flash Player uninstaller does not remove any browser-embedded version of Flash Player.

• For Chrome: Per Google's Chrome Flash road-map Flash support was removed from Chrome in Chrome 88, released Jan 19, 2021.  Upgrade to Chrome 88 to have the Chrome-embedded Flash Player removed from your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem,  I get the Adobe Flash Information icon appear on the bottom right hand side of my desktop and it will not go away.  We have uninstalled all Flash but it keeps popping up each day.  It been going on for weeks and it blocks that part of the screen and you can't move it. Even now I have to move the 'community ' screen across because my typing disappears behind the logo and I have no idea what is typed behind it if I stop or want to check spelling.  Very annoying.  I dont know what Adobe is trying to achieve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Google Chrome and other browser vendors stopped supporting 3rd party add-ons for security reasons, they put their own versions of a flash viewer in their browsers.  Please consult your browser's documentation for details.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe's Flash Player uninstaller does not remove any browser-embedded version of Flash Player.

• For Chrome: Per Google's Chrome Flash road-map Flash support was removed from Chrome in Chrome 88, released Jan 19, 2021.  Upgrade to Chrome 88 to have the Chrome-embedded Flash Player removed from your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines