• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Update Error

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To start with, I live in the stone age and still use Windows XP SP3. During the boot, it checks with Adobe for Flash updates. Be that as it may, it doesn't naturally introduce them. Rather I get a message about an update being accessible and would I like to introduce it.

I as of late got such a message and when I attempted to introduce it, I got a message that the establishment program didn't have a legitimate advanced mark. I don't recollect whether I had an alternative to continuing in any case however I didn't. A screenshot of what I saw is connected. The update message showed up for the following a couple of boots, however, has halted.

The record-making the issue is flashplayer32au_ca_install.exe. A Google scan for it gives no hits however finds flashplayer32au_ha_install.exe. So I'm thinking about whether somebody at Adobe failed or would someone say someone is attempting to introduce malware for sure? Does anybody have any thoughts?

P.S. It's not satisfactory that my screen capture is appearing here. It can likewise be seen here:

Bmdays

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines