Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player update

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have tried downloading and updating the flash player on my windows 10 laptop and for some reason it won't work for the site that I am trying to use it for. I have restarted my laptop a few times and downloaded the flash player about 10 times and its not working. I have changed all the settings on chrome and microsoft edge to allow flash player access and nothing seems to work. Please help me. I need to complete a course by the end of the day.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please follow the guide here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

If that doesn't work, does Flash Player work on the test page?  If so, Flash Player is installed and working.  At that point, it's an issue on the content provider's end.  If they need help from us, they can send me a direct message and we'll get a conversation started.  (Just click my username and choose Send Message)

The bottom line is that this is the browser preventing Flash Player from running.  You can experiment with the available browsers, but ultimately, the content provider is going to need to do something to improve the behavior.  The intent on the part of the browser vendors is explicitly to force content providers like your courseware site to move away from Flash content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines