Exit

flash player update

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The frist I would like  to thank the team of support

my problem is i can not to update flash player to win xp

and i need to the version and  googal  is not a problem and updates automatically. Google is also my default browser.

I had this problem quite a long time ago and used to be able to click on a direct link for ie. But I no longer am able to find that.

Please help. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A couple things: 

• It's time to move off of Windows XP.  It doesn't really have the cryptographic support necessary to work on the modern web, and it hasn't had security updates in years.  If you're doing anything remotely sensitive with it (healthcare, banking, etc.), it's time to stop. 

If cost is an issue, there are a number of really good distributions of Linux for the desktop now.  Mint and Ubuntu are popular options.  There's a little learning curve, but you get modern operating system security for free.  Alternatively, Chromebooks are great and they're ~$200 in the US.  You can get a decent Windows 10 laptop (which would run circles around that WinXP machine) for about $400 in the US.  If you like Apple stuff and cost is an issue, you can get refurbished machines on Walmart and Amazon.  If you don't mind being a couple generations behind, they're fairly inexpensive as far as Apple stuff goes.
  • Flash Player is a built-in component of Google Chrome.  If you're using Chrome, you have Flash Player.  It's more likely that you need to enable it.  You have to do this *every* time you need to use Flash in Chrome.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

• For any other browser, you can download Flash Player here: 
    https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Flash Player and the browser are interdependent, so we don't generally run on ancient browser versions.  There's too many combinations to ever possibly hope to test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines