• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player will not update to latest version

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everytime I try to open my lab online, the site says I need to get the latest version of the player, and when I go to download it, nothing happens and it makes me repeat the process

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following information:

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version
  • Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot

It's quite possible Flash Player is already installed on the system.  Major browser vendors disable Flash by default.  For information on enabling Flash in the various browser's please see Flash Player Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its windows 10 operating system, which they say has the flash player integrated into it, so I do not know why it keeps prompting me to download the latest version. When I click the link to update to the latest, it tells me that its integrated and gives me steps to turn on the flash player. I follow all those steps, in which the player was already given permission, and then it brings me right back to the beginning where it tells me I need to update to the latest version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and Edge on Windows 10, however, it's blocked by default.  It sounds like you've followed the instructions at Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge) or Flash Player Issues | Windows 10 | Internet Explorer .  If it's still not working, it's most likely the Flash detection in the content that isn't coded to work with constant changes in IE.  Essentially this is a content / browser issue, not Flash Player itself.  I recommend reaching out to the content developer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines