• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player will not work on windows 10

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night my pc updated windows and now flash player will not work.  I have tried to reinstall it, the message on the adobe flash page tells me that it is integrated and I don't need to install it. I have tried going through the advanced settings on my internet page as per the help guidelines, and none of this has worked.

please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and Edge browsers on Windows 10 and the updates you installed most likely contained an update to these components, which now results in Flash not working.  You can also try uninstalling the updates individually to identify the culprit.  Also see Troubleshooting Flash Player on Microsoft Edge for assistance.  If this doesn't resolve the issue, please contact Microsoft for support as it was their update that resulted in the behaviour you are now experiencing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines