Flash player with Microsoft Edge

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Flash Player was working and now all of a sudden it is not. All support does is send me to the page on how to turn on my Flash Player. It is on! I've untoggled then toggled it to on and nothing is working. Any help is appreciated. 

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is doing the same exact thing! This started 2 days ago for me. And I just keep getting the same exact msg on how to turn my Adobe Flash Player on when it's showing me it's ON. I've untoggled/toggled several times, but NOTHING else happens. I've also reset my laptop to factory settings & NOTHING works! So, I contacted someone under chat help & they told me to come here to the community forum. This is ridiculous!! Someone please reach me on my facebook under Kimberly Puente. My picture is my Miniature Yorkie. Just personal msg me, please!! Good luck Tim!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably need to enable Flash Player in your browser: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

If that doesn't help, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

STOP with the links to enable my flash player! IT IS enabled! I've come to the conclusion that Adobe won't help unles you PAY for their products! 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines