• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to play "Farm Heroes Saga", an error message appeared that said I need the latest version of Flash to continue. I attempted to troubleshoot the problem, but according to Adobe, I already have the latest version. When I went deeper to resolve the issue, Adobe says my browser is Chrome when in fact it is Edge. I went to control panel to uninstall Chrome, but it wasn't there. Can anyone help resolve this? I'm not tech savvy. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Edge, then it has Flash Player built in. There is nothing to download and it is not possible to download what you already have. But you need to enable it: Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I have done this and it shows that it's already enabled. Am I out of options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in Edge and controls the loading of the ActiveX Control.  According to The End of an Era – Next Steps for Adobe Flash - Microsoft Edge Dev BlogMicrosoft Edge Dev Blog  it seems, Microsoft may have made some changes to how Edge detects/loads Flash, as the post states "In mid to late 2018, we will update Microsoft Edge to require permission for Flash to be run each session. Internet Explorer will continue to allow Flash for all sites in 2018."

I would recommend contacting the content developer and/or Microsoft for assistance.

When I went deeper to resolve the issue, Adobe says my browser is Chrome when in fact it is Edge.

Can you provide a screenshot of this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines