• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge and I am unable to download the newest Flash player. When I go into my settings the Flash Player is not in my Advanced options.  I believe my Flash Player may have been deleted.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google and Microsoft both embed Flash Player in Chrome and Edge, respectively, and both update the respective versions of Flash Player.  There is no need to install Flash Player separately, and in the case of Microsoft Edge, there is no separate Flash Player installer.

When I go into my settings the Flash Player is not in my Advanced options.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  What "settings" and "Advanced options" are you referring to?  Please provide a screenshot of the "Advanced options" you're referring to.

While both browser vendors embed Flash Player, they disable Flash by default, forcing the user to enable it, on a per-domain (per-site) bases for only the duration of that session.  Once the browser is closed, the Allow Flash browser setting is deleted.

For assistance in allowing/enabling Flash in Chrome and Edge, see:

If the above doesn't resolve the issue, please provide more detailed information so that we may be able to better assist you.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines