Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which program can be used to see flash player 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Do you mean play Flash files? If yes then...

You can use a Standalone Flash Player aka Standalone SWF Player to play your saved .swf files. The one offered by Adobe can be found here under the name of Flash Player projector https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

If you wish to view them online I suggest you encourage sites you like to use Ruffle.rs to play back their swf files.

For sites that dont use ruffle.rs or offer a site specific solution I have had success playing

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean play Flash files? If yes then...

You can use a Standalone Flash Player aka Standalone SWF Player to play your saved .swf files. The one offered by Adobe can be found here under the name of Flash Player projector https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

If you wish to view them online I suggest you encourage sites you like to use Ruffle.rs to play back their swf files.

For sites that dont use ruffle.rs or offer a site specific solution I have had success playing flash files online in the Chrome browser with SuperNova SWF Enabler.

There is also the browser Puffin which is said to let one play flash files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines