• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am posting to the Adobe community in order to let them know that if it was necessary to cancel flash player from the browser, they could have leave it for the rest of us. It’s a big problem for a lot of programs, not only Incredimail. If affects Games, Printers, Scanners and so on. My Printer uses it all the time.

I am hoping you will not close so you  understand they really will make  a big mistake if you do this. 

Maybe it’s Microsoft and Adobe Goal to shut this down. .  I hope and pray you both to find a way to allow people world wide to be able to continue to use this on a daily basis. I am sure there are many of us that would glad buy the Software so we could continue to use it.  There have been no updates in a while and all of sudden there are and they are not functioning with any of these programs as of lately.  We would all meet you half way.  I hope you listen to the millions who use this program.

Submitted Respectfully,

BG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Sorry to say this is much bigger than just Adobe.  All browser vendors and operating systems are killing Flash Player for security reasons.  And Apple iOS NEVER supported Flash Player. 

Suggest you contact your printer/scanner company and ask THEM for updated software.  They had 3-1/2 years notice that this was coming!   See the widely publicized announcements about it below.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to say this is much bigger than just Adobe.  All browser vendors and operating systems are killing Flash Player for security reasons.  And Apple iOS NEVER supported Flash Player. 

Suggest you contact your printer/scanner company and ask THEM for updated software.  They had 3-1/2 years notice that this was coming!   See the widely publicized announcements about it below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAd part they have not done updates in many years and so sad.  They are not taking care of the little people who use this everyday.  May be some day soon some one will come up with something that Incredimail and other games and accesories will be able to use their products that they paid for with hard earned money.

Submitted Respectfully,

BG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With regard to old printers/scanners, use the device's onboard controls instead of the software.  It might buy you some time.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines