• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on windows 10.  I use internet explorer. I cannot find or enable flash player. I went through the online tutorial selectin Manage Add ONs and then clicking shockwave flash.  But after that I got lost. How do I get flash Player enabled??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks……I went through the tutorial. Didn’t work. I guess flash player just doesn’t work on windows 10. That’s too bad, as I have some board documents that need to be downloaded through flash.

George

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player does work, and is supported, on Windows 10.  Did you verify ActiveX Filtering is disabled?

That’s too bad, as I have some board documents that need to be downloaded through flash.

Is the page publicly accessible?  If so, please post a link.  If not, please post a link to a publicly accessible page that exhibits the same behaviour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, is this a work computer or a personal one?  In the enterprise case, although Flash Player is a built-in component of Internet Explorer and Edge on Windows 10, it's possible that your organization has pushed settings that prevent Flash Player from running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines