• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to access a part catalog website for newholland tractors. (https://ngpc.cnh.com/CStoneEPC/launch.sls?csreqid=0008564d-2411-4ffc-bdc6-7744edc480c5&locale=en) on the phone and an error appears. (to view this page ensure that adobe fhash version 11.3.0 or greater is installed.) and when you click on the icon it appears this message (this content requires adobe flash playes, which is not supported by your device. a desktop computer or mobile devices that support flash player) how to solve the problem. I'm going to buy a tablet to use these catalogs have some indication that works. thank you@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player is not supported on mobile devices, only desktop systems.  See Tech specs | Adobe Flash Player for supported operating systems and browserse.

When attempting to view the page on a supported operating system and browser (I tested on Windows 7 with Chrome), Chrome prompted me to enable Flash to view the contents - but then a log in was required.  Prompting to enable Flash is consistent with most browser's click-to-play Flash Player implementation, which most major browser vendors have implemented.  If you've enabled Flash, on a supported operating system and browser, but Flash content is still not displaying, please contact the content developer and/or the browser vendor for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines