Flash Player

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it is showing that the flash player is not installed, this problem just began yesterday, I have been able to use flash player until yesterday. When I click the yellow button on your web site and it shows that my flash player is not installed or enabled, under my settings on my Mac book pro it shows that flash player is not installed although I have followed the prompts from your flash player install page 4x's already and restarted my computer. HELP!!! I need this to work asap for my schooling, please help me.

TOPICS
Download install

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All major browser vendors block Flash Player by default, forcing users to enable it for each site.  As of Chrome 69, Chrome will not remember the user's Flash allow setting when Chrome is closed, resulting in Chrome forcing users to enable Flash again, on a previously allowed site.  These are browser controls and not Flash Player related.

For instructions to enable Flash on the various browsers, see https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines