Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

12-20-2019 Thursday

Do I really need to install FLASH PLAYER on my laptop???

What does FLASH PLAYER do for my laptop???

My laptop is a TOSHIBA Satellite M645-S4065 (Is it to old???)

It was a 2009 (Purchase date 12-28-2009) Windows-7 Pro then put to the FREE Windows-10 Pro December 30, 2016.

I had about 60 programs in the Control Panel > Program & Features setting.

Yesterday (12-19-2018) I had to do a RESET on my laptop due to not working properly, Mouse moving on its own, typing words on its own, putting blue square boxes on the screen with numbers inside the box etc... .

Now in Control Panel > Programs & Features setting, I only have 4 programs.

An HTML File is on my Desktop with 49 Programs. Adobe Flash Player is 2nd from top. When tapped, nothing happens.

What am I supposed to do???

Thank You.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does it do? It lets you play Flash content on web sites. Flash is a way of making parts of web pages that are animated or movies or smart. You can't tell whether you need it, but if you get rid of it, you'll get a message telling you so. Even now, you'll probably be gettting regular messages telling you to activate Flash. You can certainly get rid of it, it's easy to get back (go to ONLY the official site http://get.adobe.com/flash).

Your symptoms sound like a virus. Get expert help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

12-23-2018 Sunday

Thanks for the information  and answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines