• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to download the newest version of Flash Player.  Yet every time I try, the final screen wants me to sign up for 10 free adobe images.  But the catch is I get one month free and if I don't cancel within the first month I will get billed each additional month.  I do not want the 10 free images and do not want to sign up for it.  So you're making people sign up for this farce in order to get flash player?  That IS NOT good business practice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a good place for the offer, and I don't like it, but you get it after the software is ALREADY INSTALLED.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yet every time I try, the final screen wants me to sign up for 10 free adobe images.

This is a completely optional offer displayed after Flash Player has been successfully installed.

So you're making people sign up for this farce in order to get flash player?

Absolutely not.  The offer is completely optional.

If you're not seeing Flash content after installing Flash, you'll need to allow/enable it in the browser.  See https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html for links to instructions on allowing/enabling Flash in the various browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines