Flash player

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on my computer and I'm trying to play a game that's online and suddenly this button pops up that says "get adobe flash player" and next to it there is an arrow pointing down and once I click it it says Allow flash player sometimes though,it would do nothing at all. and every once in a while when I go to a site that worked before with adobe flash It no longer works until 2-3 days after. I've tried many things including Clicking The secure connection button but all I get is "allowed by your administrator  because I'm on my mom's boyfriend's computer And it has more than one account. Also,I am On chrome os chromebook and i've been hearing that chrome os isn't compatible with Chrome os so i've been wondering is there any way to work it on chrome os if that is true? if so please Reply to this if it's neither of those Please give me some recommendations.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help  for assistance.  It's possible Google's Site Engagement Index score is preventing Flash from playing.  For more information on this see Google Groups  and Flash Roadmap - The Chromium Projects

If that doesn't work, launch Chrome and navigate to chrome://flash.  Post the Chrome version, OS version, and Flash Player plugin version and path, for example:

Google Chrome63.0.3239.84 ()
OSWindows 7 or Server 2008 R2 SP1 64 bit
Flash plugin28.0.0.126 C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash\28.0.0.126\pepflashplayer.dll

In addition, provide the exact URL to the page exhibiting the behaviour.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines