• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash plug in failures

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About a week ago I started getting plug in failures using both Safari and Firefox.  I have done everything imaginable to try to fix this problem.  I totally uninstalled and reinstalled.  I need some help!  This is a specific issue when trying to use pogo.com.

Using latest version of Flash on Mac/Safari 11.0.1 and everything else is up to date as well.  Flash is enabled in Safari.  Website is turned On for Flash.  Not sure how to check that in Firefox. 

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Firefox, see Why do I have to click to activate plugins? | Firefox Help

For Safari, see Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari

US browser vendors are making changes that make Flash Player click-to-play.  The intent is to increase friction for end-users, with the goal of forcing content developers to an implementation built exclusively on HTML and JavaScript.

Each vendor has implemented their approach to Click-To-Play a little differently, and each update in those browsers may or may not introduce new changes that push that agenda forward.  If you look through these forum posts, you'll see quite a few that mention pogo.com.  My assumption is that pogo.com is just not conforming/adapting to these browser changes.  I recommend contacting them for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for a quick reply.  Safari is enabled just fine and still does not work.  Firefox...not sure, I can't find where to check or make changes but their scan says it's ok.  I agree...it is also a pogo issue.  They are indeed not catching up.  Their fix is to download IE as the browser but that doesn't help a mac user.  The other downside is that they've made it almost impossible to get to them directly for help.  Maybe it's a site I may not need anymore considering all the problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines