Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash projector

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so I have an swf file embedded into a google site that i created
I want to access this swf, by using the URL to the google site which contains oonly the swf file embedded into it
so, i type this into flash projector and it starts to load, but then i get an error basically telling me I need to update my swf file, which is untrue as the downloaded version works
the issue is, in order to get it to run on the downloaded swf i have to ADD the file to trusted location settings
I need to know how to essentially trust this URL if that makes sense. I need the fix for allowing this URL access
The reason I am comng to you guys is if this works, I will need to buy a subcription to photoshop and indesign, to further my project.  Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly does the error say? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay so error is hard to describe, but it is similar to " unable to load language error" for the game realm of the mad god, there is erros in console, well yellow errors, one said CORB blocked something ect, so ran chrome without corb but when u do this cant load flash player, and the other were http should be https but the game is coded as those object being http, could i link you to the google site? i can attach virus scan or whaetevr if u dont trust me but it is literally just a title and one swf embedded into the site I just genuinley need help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know what the error means tho, as if i download this file through a link, like i upload my custom swf to google and then download it, and launch in flash projector

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i will get the same error, but it is easy fix, i need to add the file to trusted location settings, not sure how to do this on web browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're not going to troubleshoot your application for you, but there are a couple things: 

• CORS stands for Cross-Origin Resource Sharing.   

It's basically a mechanism for other servers to grant permission for your page to make requests to them.  If your page is calling out to third-party stuff, and that third party stuff doesn't explicitly allow you to do that, then the browser is going to refuse to load it.  When considering whether or not things come from the same origin, the browser considers the protocol (http://) the hostname (whatever.yourdomain.com) and the port (blank, or :8080 or something).  If those all don't match exactly, then they're not same-origin.

• Mixed-Mode HTTPS is a problem, and most browsers won't let you do it anymore.  If you're loading a page over HTTPS, then EVERYTHING on the page needs to be loaded over HTTPS.  If it's all coming from your server, then just using relative paths ("/stuff.html" vs. the FQDN "http://my.server.com/stuff.com") will get you what you want.

• If you're loading this stuff from the local filesystem, it's extra complicated.  Using a local webserver like WAMP/MAMP would greatly simplify the security stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines