• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Script with hotkey assigned

Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an old person from Dos age.

I have Windows 8.1 & Firefox (latest) & IE11 (Latest).

I frequently log into a Card Game Bridge site http://www.bridgebase.com/client/client.php to play Bridge. It is a Flash site.

There is a communication window to interact with other players where I type some repetitive messages which are long. They are about 25 in total.

Below I write a few as examples :

Examples :

1.!H!HJoker Card's Team Match!H!H Welcome all.This is a tension free fun table. FAIR PLAY EXPECTED. Zero tolerance for rude behavior. !H!HPLEASE!H!H ACCEPT CLAIMS & UNDOS for MISCLICKS. Ty

2. !H!HJoker Card's Team Match!H!H Please check kibitzers on your table. If your friends kibitzing please advise them to stay away from table to protect privacy and FAIR PLAY. If not, they will be ignored in future TMs Ty

3. !H!HJoker Card's Team Match!H!H !H!HJoker Card!H!H needs to increase # of Boards If you have experience as TD & wish to help kindly Search !H!HJoker Card!H!H on bottom right of your screen & contact !H!HJoker Card!H!H. Ty

I may mention here that !H in above is local conversion to the Heart sign.

Requirement :

Instead of typing out whole text every time I need it, I wish the experts suggest a Flash script (with hotkey assigned) which helps me to reproduce my messages on this site.

Thank you in advance Sirs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you're better off using macros.  TextExpander comes to mind.  I'm sure there are plenty of other solutions out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am new to Adobe forum.

1. I have no clue how to add my comments on this topic.

2, I do not see any 'Correct' button below your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines