Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash settings won't save in Firefox until I run it as Administrator

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Flash (Latest version, 32.0.0.142) don't save any settings when I run Firefox (65.0.2 64-bits) unless I run it on administrator, which is saving without issue.

How do I resolve this? OS: Windows 10.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: It also work with IE without admin. It's just with Firefox without admin that happen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

This appears to be the known bug in 64-bit Firefox

The alternative is to use 32-bit Firefox, or a different browser until Mozilla fixes the bug in Firefox 66/67.  According to Firefox Release Calendar - MozillaWiki

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears to be the known bug in 64-bit Firefox

The alternative is to use 32-bit Firefox, or a different browser until Mozilla fixes the bug in Firefox 66/67.  According to Firefox Release Calendar - MozillaWiki , Firefox 66 is scheduled for release on March 19.  If you're not adverse to running beta versions, Beta 66 is available for download. You can download that & see if it resolves your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, maria_,

Thank you very much for this answer. So, this is a Firefox related bug, so I just have to wait for a stable version of Firefox 66.

I'll try the beta version and see if the issue happen again, and I'll reply here to tell you if it worked.

Thanks again and good day.

Edit: It worked! I'll keep the beta until the March 19 stable release is out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update.  Glad to hear your issue was resolved with the upcoming Firefox release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines