• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash sticking every 10 seconds

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running flash via chrome and when watching a streaming site it works perfectly,but if I wish to watch it on replay it is OK for the first 10-15 minutes then starts sticking and temporarily freezing every 10 seconds on the 0 10 20 30 40 50 and 00 seconds of every minute.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, all to no avail.......Its a reasonably new anomally, about three months, prior to that there was no problem.

Can anyone advise please.

Thanks,  Doug44

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Flash Player forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

Note that the Community Help forum is for help in how to use the Adobe Communities. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you linsims

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it make the same on all websites where streaming with Flash is offered?

if not, it is certainly a programming bug from the website developers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Robert, If I watch a situation Live there is no problem, but if I watch the same situation on the sites Replay section it then starys playing up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So no doubt it's a coding problem and should contact the website developers to solve your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks Robert, although I have already contacted them, they seem to be in denial. But I will do so again today and mention that it's likely to be a coding problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also to be 100% sure you can try it on another computer and see if it react the same.

if not, so it can come from your own computer and then maybe a full remove/install of your browser + Flash plugin

would help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes its occuring on both my PC and my laptop..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines