Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash stopped working in every browser

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2015 Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone so i'm having the following problem with Flash:

Right now i'm using Windows 10 Pro and so far everything worked fine. Two days ago i tried to watch Flash video and i notice it's not working. I tried this website in Google chrome and it didn't work, then i tried same site also in Firefox, IE and Edge and in none of this browsers any flash content worked... (I also tried other pages). Then i uninstall flash and install latest version of it (this was yesterday) but still nothing worked. I decide to install Windows updates but still nothing worked. I checked if my graphic drivers were outdated and they were not.. There is also a thing when i right click on video it say "Movie not loaded..." and "About Adobe Flash player 19.0.0.245". I can't click "Movie not loaded..."... (also my google chrome is updated to latest version). I guess this is not web browser problem as everything worked fine few days ago and now nothing works in any of browsers.

I would really appreciate some help as i checked many different forums and there was no solution for this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 26, 2015 Nov 26, 2015

I found out why this was happening. Maybe this could help you too.

Well few days ago i blocked website on my router so no one that use internet could access it and it was blocking something else that flash needs. So if you edited any of your router settings change them back and check if it's working. (I change them under "Access Restriction")

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2015 Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now i tried game on FaceBook and well it works but it's bugging out... Here is image:

tt.png

(you can see shadows down there, there should be house or something like that))... Another thing is that i played video yesterday that was adobe and it was working. Then i tried other video (on same page) and it's not working... What is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2015 Nov 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone could help it will be really good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2015 Nov 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also happening to me, every browser, I have tried all of them. Worked fine until a few days ago.  I have tried everything in the Adobe help, nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what happened to me so i guess it's not problem of my PC. Waiting few days but no one from adobe reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2015 Nov 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out why this was happening. Maybe this could help you too.

Well few days ago i blocked website on my router so no one that use internet could access it and it was blocking something else that flash needs. So if you edited any of your router settings change them back and check if it's working. (I change them under "Access Restriction")

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, I haven't touched my router, and I have tried other internet connections besides my home network.  Tried my work computers today and all 5, can't see the webcams either.  Just tried my phone (blackberry) and can't view it there either. Also tried my Nook tablet, nothing....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That means something in your router is blocking connection. As i checked yesterday video and right click on it, it said "video not loaded..." and i went to facebook to try a game and one game that used flash worked so i was sure something is stopping data as flash was working on some games/videos. I went to other computer in house that use same internet (wifi) and i saw flash it's not working either. So that means that problem is not in PC but in router. And as you said other computers/phones has same problem go and check if someone added some restrictions to any website (maybe it was not you but give it a try or reset router to default settings).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2015 Nov 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My work is not at my house, different connection, and my phone was not on Wifi, I was using my data. So it's not just my router.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is getting really annoying... I'm looking for solution all over web and everyone that reports it there is no reply.... Like no one can solve this problem... Now i'm stuck with "Movie not loading..." on all flash videos... So like half of pages that i look are not working...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines