• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash to HTML5 readiness

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a company that leverages numerous SAAS platforms.... we have been working diligently in preparation for the sunsetting of Flash by eoy 2020.  With the COVID-19 events and our response to enabling social separation while continuing operations....  our attention to these projects have been redirected.  Has Adobe considered relaxing this schedule?  I have to assume that there are thousands of businesses across all industries in the same situation.  This step by Adobe would enable these companies to focus on the more critical tasks at hand.   I personally would see this step by Adobe to be great for your brand and company image.  Respectfully. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Not an official reply) You should know the schedule was not set by Adobe and is not driven by them. Adobe announced Flash EOL after all the major browser makers announced Flash would be permanently blocked. So you need to take your campaign to those who control the browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for that insight.  I stand corrected.... although Adobe sponsorship would be of great value influencing a change in schedule. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines