• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash update bring me in chinese web site

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a foreigner living in China, i have win 10 in french language, and when i want to update flash, they bring me in chinese web page ?

1) i cannot read chinese

2) i will never update from a chinese web site, i don't know why spy i bring in my computer.

If Adobe is smart, he will make update from the linguage of windows, not from location (people travel a lot now)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Hi,

For users in China, irrespective of the system language, the download webpage opens up in Chinese language. If you are being redirected to Flash Player官方下载-Flash中国官网  page then you can download and install Flash Player from there as that is genuine Adobe Flash Player distribution page for China users.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For users in China, irrespective of the system language, the download webpage opens up in Chinese language. If you are being redirected to Flash Player官方下载-Flash中国官网  page then you can download and install Flash Player from there as that is genuine Adobe Flash Player distribution page for China users.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I See the file ...install_cn.exe

Is the file full adobe or missing something for chinese people (or add  spy for chinese), i don't want to compromise my computer ?

(same microsoft make a special "Skype' for chinese, i don't want that crap on my computer.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chinee6526191​,

The offlicial Flash Player bits name are flashplayer_install_cn.exe if you are using Firefox browser and flashplayerpp_install_cn.exe for Chromium based browsers. Since you are on Win 10 machine, Flash Player for IE and Edge browsers comes pre-installed with Windows and all updates are pushed by Microsoft as part of Windows updates.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I call my company, they download the file full install, et send to me, they not allow me to download from a chinese web site (security raison).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

flash in china.jpgC

Here the proof that adobe make a different flash for chinese people, my flash is up to date from yesterday 15 july 2018, and i come to china today 16 july 2018. The flash no work for some web site.

I suggest never install from the chinese web site, if you don't want a SPY in your computer, it's absolute no safe, and not clear answer from adobe about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and spending hours to try to find a solution or support. I live and work in China but I DONT WANT any Chinese versions of ANYTHING. Trust me everyone, on this, Chinese versions always contain spyware and goodness knows what else. You find yourself constantly battling off Chinese adverts which you don't want and can't understand.

Surely the clever designers at Adobe can provide a choice? You go to the website to download the English version and click it, what happens. It automatically directs to cn and changes from English to Chinese. On that page we need a choice of preferred language. There are many foreigners here from many different countries. Nowadays, people travel for work and do not want our programmes changed into the language of the country we are visiting or working in. We all need our own language, or at least the choice to not have Chinese in China simply because one is working here.

Please, someone, tell me how to have an English version of FlashPlayer which is not in Chinese and not connected to Chinese advertising or other automated Chinese products which I do not want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That should read 'what happens?'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now somebody is taking the p---. Just received two messages entirely in Chinese to my email! This is not funny at all.This is why I don't want anything to do with Chinese versions of anything whatsoever - LOOK AT THIS!

ご利用ありがとうございます。

このメールは、あなたが投稿した以下の投稿が当社のモデレータによって承認されたため​送信されています。

Re: Flash update bring me in chinese web site

投稿日 西暦18.05.14 12:02

That should read 'what happens?'

メッセージを表示する

登録ユーザーであるため、このメールが Adobe Community から送信されました。 今すぐ Adobe Community で登録解除することも、メールの基本設定でメールの頻度を調整することもできます。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Adobe Forum, content submitted will be reviewed and approved.

An approval mail will arrive according to the language of the judges.

This time it was approved in Japanese language, so it arrived in Japanese.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As already informed, for users in China, irrespective of the system language, the download webpage opens up in Chinese language. If you are being redirected to Flash Player官方下载-Flash中国官网  page then you can download and install Flash Player from there as that is genuine Adobe Flash Player distribution page for China users.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"For users in China, irrespective of the system language, the download webpage opens up in Chinese language. If you are being redirected to Flash Player官方下载-Flash中国官网  page then you can download and install Flash Player from there as that is genuine Adobe Flash Player distribution page for China users."

I am baffled why you would point English speakers to a download page that is in Chinese. How can I download and install if I don't know what the buttons and links say?

Fortunately, I got brave/foolish and clicked the blue button, even though I didn't know what it said. That downloaded an English-language installer.

Honestly, can't you set up a  page for people in China trying to install Flash Player in English?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I would forward the same.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines