• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are your doing away with Flash? I find it hard to believe it is from lack of use as nearly every school in the US probably uses it. I use it everyday in my classroom-online textbooks (Pearson) vitural labs (Glencoe and Annenberg), science games (Discovery, Annenberg). Please don't say, "There are other sites you can use." I am still upset over the loss of Chemthink because of a platform issue. I assure you what is available at PBS Media for Chemthink is not even close to what was an outstanding help for struggling students.

I know of a school that is short on textbooks if it weren't for Pearson online books there would be nothing--it requires Flash.

Students that are not in a physical school--what ever the reason--often need Flash for their studies, including virtual labs.

Bottomline, please reconside. Many of you say you want our students to have the best--often the best includes Flash.

TOPICS
Browser , End of life , Error , Performance , Product issue , Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Here's the official announcment, with background rationale:

https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the official announcment, with background rationale:

https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a load of BS! it'a all about  MONEY! Abode is forcing companies and users to pay for thing now. It IS all about money now. Read the BS here > https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/  and make up your own mind as to what you think they are REALLY saying lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're wrong, it's not all about money, but it's all about power.... And I certainly don't blame Adobe to make money since

they always claimed to be a company making software and sell it. The most guilty in this digital world are those

who promote open source and behind the curtain keep the best development for them with unlimited FED money (google, facebook twitter etc...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's sad that it's going away, but these publishers and information providers were given three and a half YEARS to convert to different systems or go out of business. Let's hope at least some of them got the memo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What a garbage dump, inconsiderate attitude.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines