• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I just reset everything on my notebook, I can't use the flash anymore, I would like to have it by the 11th, could someone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Flash Player is EOL.  There are no downloads available at this point.  We would strongly advise against downloading old copies from third party sources, as they may include malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is EOL.  There are no downloads available at this point.  We would strongly advise against downloading old copies from third party sources, as they may include malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@extractiion5FE0  Adobe isnt going to bring flash back so you will need a non adobe solution. This can be a Standalone SWF Player aka Standalone Flash Player for playing swf files you have downloaded, having the site you want to see flash files on switch to a different method of playing their flash files, or getting a player that will allow your browser to play flash files again.

Also a browser that made a point to continue playing flash is called Puffin. Ive not tested it but I hear it even works on mobile devices.

For a program that lets you play flash files in browser I have had success with SuperNova SWF Enabler on the Chrome browser.

For sites updating their own player so you wont need to a common solution is Ruffle.rs. It takes flash files, converts them while they load, and plays them back normally. Thus removing old security issues flash supposedly had too.

There is the site https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/  that has a flash archive you can use, add to, or request specific additional content.

If you go to a chan site you should be able to find a flash / swf torrent. There are also more archived swfs on the Internet Archive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to mention. The Standalone Flash Player from adobe can be found here. https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html Download and install Flash Player projector to load your saved swf files. Most other than ones that needed internet access to work should play mostly as they would have on an internet site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm very disappointed in Adobe's decision to discontinue Flash.  I use this for accessing sites and now I can't.  I can understand if support isn't available, but why not just leave it on.  So wrong!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines