• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flashplayer crashes

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have latest version of flashplayer installed and enabled. My problem is that whenever I load my game app. GTarcade League of Angels it will load but as soon as I try to move or make 1 or 2 mouse clicks flashplayer crashes and says no report try to reload page. I have done this reload up to 15 or 20 times and keeps doing same thing. I use Mozilla Firefox and Windows 7, I have also tried through Internet Explorer and it does same thing. Contacted Game support and they said it's not a server issue is a flashplayer issue. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried all of the fixes I've found on Firefox support and Adobe support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever get help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines