• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer download - where is it?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am literally losing the will to live! Can someone please tell me how to locate the link to download flashplayer?

I have been on several chats now and each person provides me with the same link: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and it takes me to flashplayer end of life, explaining the changes after 31st December. I cannot find the link to download flashplayer on here so can someone please tell me where it is.

I have an exam to complete and can't do it without flashplayer and I've been trying to find the download link all day!

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Sounds as if you are on a Mac, with Safari 14? Apple closed down Flash  Player already for you, ahead of the curve. Maybe you could use a different browser. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds as if you are on a Mac, with Safari 14? Apple closed down Flash  Player already for you, ahead of the curve. Maybe you could use a different browser. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes thank you, I'm pretty sure that's the issue. Why couldn't Adobe support have just told me that in the first place?! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player is a free product and Adobe support doesn't support free products, so they really don't have much information on what's happening in the Flash Player space.

As OP said, on macOS with Safari 14, you'll need to use one of the other supported browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera) until Flash Player's end-of-life at the end of 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines