• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer for Android Devices

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2013 Nov 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why doesn't Adobe make flashplayer available on Android devices?           

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2013 Nov 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

psitzm wrote:

Why doesn't Adobe make flashplayer available on Android devices?           

Because Android (not Adobe) dropped all support of the technology a year and a half ago. Adobe could see no purpose in continuing development of a plugin for an OS that's no longer compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike thanks for your help.I have a android Stylo phone and I need an adobe Flash player for my games movies and other entertainment that requires adobe Flash player. Do you have any advice. Thanks look forward to hearing from you.Contact me at [REMOVED] my name is victor

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[When you wish to contact someone, hover your mouse over their name]

[you may then click the Message option in the popup window to send a private email]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi sandyf34779031

You're posting to a discussion topic that is 4 years old. Mike hasn't been active on the forums in several years.

Please DO NOT download any app purporting to be Flash Player from any app store store. These are NOT official Flash Player apps as Flash Player is no longer supported on Android devices, and most likely will install some nasty virus/trojan on your device.

The only options I'm aware of are browsers that render Flash on the cloud, such as https://www.puffinbrowser.com/ . This is not an endorsement of Puffin, just an example of a browser that plays Flash content, without installing Flash Player.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines