• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer Functionality for wordpress website

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have developed my Sports wordpress website and I would like to advance the site by adding the flashplayer functionality.Is it possible to embed a Flash Player in wordpress so the user can automatically view in the video format even if it is not installed on clients's system. (self promotion link removed by moderation).

If yes,which specific plugin should I use for the wordpress website? Is there a pro version for the plugin or is it completely free. For those who have use flashplayer in their wordpress site, what is your experience? I'm humbly waiting for answers. Thanks so much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to embed a Flash Player in wordpress so the user can automatically view in the video format even if it is not installed on clients's system.

No.  Flash Player is installed on the client, not the server.  You would need to detect whether or not the user has the plugin.  If not, you can add a link to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer for the user to download and install Flash Player.  See Detection, installation, and administration for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player Not working on my Wordpress website I have written an article on my blog and was trying to add a flash player on this place [moderator: The link to your site was removed.  The site does not contain Flash content.  Self-promoting your site is not allowed on these forums.] but flash player crashing that page. Please help with my Wordpress website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines