Flashplayer.hta keeps popping up on my system to update/download heres a link

New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a copied and pasted link to what Kaspersky says is a Trojan virus through adobe flashplayer ??

is this correct , have I been infected or is my firewall exaggerating and I need the update ?

Steve

https://ciewialhassad.org/1021443482273/c90f7da68cba0b399e3ed30d412d6e1b/433d4e4e862fd3bc81570da7aaf...

TOPICS
Download install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The prompt you are seeing is not a genuine update pop-up by Adobe Flash Player. Please send a mail of the url to phishing@adobe.com or private message me the url.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FlashPlayer.hta is a malicious installer.  Any time you see it don't click on it, instead either send the URL directly to phishing@adobe.com or private message it to one of the staff members that posts on the Flash Player forums.

If you're constantly getting installer notifications for FlashPlayer.hta it most likely indicates your system has been compromised in some form.  If you haven't done so you should run a complete system scan for viruses, malware, adware, etc

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines