it doesn't work on my Microsoft Edge

I followed the instruction of troubleshooting, but still have issue

when I test my flash player, it gives me the same troubleshooting

please advise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you able to see any Flash Content? To confirm you can check if you see version information of installed Flash Player correctly on Adobe - Flash Player page.

If you are unable to see the same, enable Flash Player following steps mentioned on Troubleshooting Flash Player on Microsoft Edge page.

Further, please see Extending User Control of Flash with Click-to-Run - Microsoft Edge Dev BlogMicrosoft Edge Dev Blog.  The behavior  may be due to Microsoft's click-to-run implementation.  This Microsoft blog post will provide more information, including a means of reporting a website that is not compliant with the browser's click-to-play implementation.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Divya

when I click on the first link which u sent above it gives me that (You have version 26,0,0,151 installed)

then, for the seconde link, I did already this, with no results

when I go to: Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)  and click on test your flash player it gives me:

Flash Player is currently disabled. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below to play Flash content.

and I followd this, and still no resutls

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you got my reply?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try steps on  Troubleshooting Flash Player on Microsoft Edge page.? Please post a screenshot of the error message. also, which site are you trying to access?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes i did

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines