Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer Version 27.0.0.170 not found

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

in CVE 2017-11292 a new Version required.

CVE -CVE-2017-11292

What´s going on with Adobe Developers? The Distribution Site is not current.

Weiterverteilung von Adobe Flash Player | Adobe

WTF?

Casa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

I downloaded a few files and they are the new, 27.0.0.170,  version.  I'll follow-up with the appropriate team on the status of updating the version number on the page. In the interim, please clear the browser cache and try downloading the files again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a few files and they are the new, 27.0.0.170,  version.  I'll follow-up with the appropriate team on the status of updating the version number on the page. In the interim, please clear the browser cache and try downloading the files again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

great

The Browsercache is clearing, and now it works fine.

Thank You for the Support m_vargas!

See you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying all day Australian time - the MSIs exist and download but the exe activex installer does not.

Giving up now after 8 hours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm able to download the ActiveX EXE version 27.0.0.170.  Please clear browser cache and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the wsus/sccm packages for the october flashplayer updates ?

I have checked all day with no luck the most recent wsus/sccm packages are those of september 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@obie10075013

Please private message me the URL you are using to download the package.  To send a private message, right-click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent you the information by pm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@obie10075013

Please do not post the same information to multiple locations (WSUS/SCCM adobe update packages ).  It results in us replying to you in multiple locations.  I am locking your other post as a ducpliate of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@obie10075013

The link you messaged me is for a Microsoft site, not Adobe site.  Adobe does not have input into Microsoft's distribution channel, nor their decisions into when they release updates.  In this case, I am aware that they did not release 27.0.0.159 last Tuesday (patch Tuesday) for Windows 8.1 and 10.  I am not sure when they will release 27.0.0.170. Please contact Microsoft for assistance with their distribution channel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines