For the last 2 weeks, when I turn my computer on, I get the following message : Adobe Flash Player Feedback Service 26.0 d0 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last 2 weeks, when I turn on my desktop computer, I get the following message : Adobe Flash Player Service 26.0 d0 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. I send an error report to Microsoft but they do not seem to do anything "even though I have sent several error reports. If I click on "don`t send", the screen disappears and my computer runs normally. I only see the screen again if I shut my computer off and turn it on again!!!

I have been told that there is no phone support for Adobe Flash Player so I am asking you to help me instead!!!

For your information, I have the following on my computer :

Active X Version : 26.0.0.137

NPAPI Plug-in Version : 26.0.0.137

PPAPI Plug-in Version : 26.0.0.137

Please help me so that I do not get the screen any more when I turn my computer on. P.S. - it appears about 2-3 minutes after I turn my computer on!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving from the Connect forum to the Flash Player forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you being redirected to any particular URL when you see the error message. Have you ever installed Flash Player beta builds on your machine? Please post a screenshot of the issue you are seeing.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What's the operating system and version that we're talking about?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines